Since 2008, Phakamani has created self-employment opportunities for thousands of South Africans through micro-enterprise development support and related micro-enterprise loans. Our clients/beneficiaries are people who previously had no access to financial services but who have sound business ideas and the skills and energy to carry out their plans.
Phakamani is growing at a rapid but responsible pace, as measured by the increasing number of entrepreneurs active in our programme each year, as well as by our steadily increasing loan book, revenues, and operational self-sustainability rate.
Help Phakamani grow by:
- Becoming a long-term funding partner to open new branches
- Becoming a BEE donor or partner
- Providing low-cost capital to Phakamani for on-lending to the entrepreneurs
- Providing in-kind business services that can help Phakamani build capacity or systems: for example, we would be interested in smart phones for our field staff (to increase productivity) as well as smart phone service plans
- Donating any amount towards costs and new lending capital
Contact Mark Tucker to find out how you can participate.